By registering on this site and/or making a purchase on this site, customers agree to the following terms:
- The customer agrees to use this site's chlorine dioxide products for the legally approved purposes water purification, disinfection, and cleaning.
- The customer understands and accepts the shipping rules of this site as delineated on the site's Shipping Info section and on each product page. The customer is also responsible for understanding all rules, regulations, and applicable fees (Canadian customers) associated with the shipment of our products as spelled out on this site's Shipping Info section and on each product page. Customers agree to these shipping terms as it relates to returns and all other shipping issues. There is a link at the bottom of the main page to the Shipping Info section.
- The customer agrees to provide a valid deliverable address. Any fees resulting from failure to do so will be the responsibility of the customer.
- The customer agrees to follow all DOT guidelines regarding the transportation of the chemicals sold on this site after purchase. Failure to follow DOT guidelines after the purchase has been delivered in accordance with these guidelines is the sole responsibility of the customer. Customers not following these guidelines may be subject to criminal or civil penalties.
- As a site dedicated to self-reliance and preparedness, all information is free to be used and disseminated. Our goal is the education of the consumer so they can be prepared in emergency and disaster situations as well as common every day uses of chlorine dioxide and our related products.
- The customer assumes all risk for the end use of this site's products and the potential dangers inherent in these chemicals.