WPS1 4oz Kit (Basic Starter Kit)
- WPS1, hydrochloric acid, and citric acid will only be shipped to the lower 48 US states and Canada.
- They CANNOT be shipped anywhere else by WPS4sale.com.
- WPS1, hydrochloric acid, and citric acid must be shipped via UPS Ground as ORM-D commodities and therefore CANNOT be shipped to PO boxes.
- EXPRESS SHIPPING is available but not guaranteed for these products with a surcharge of $150 to $200. Call for arrangements.
- NO RETURNS are allowed with these products.
Hover over the icon on the left in the grid to see a picture of each kit.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW LABELS. Same great product just new labels.
Available only in HDPE bottles. Please see our 8 or 16 Bottle Kits if you want PET bottles.
1 WPS1 water purification kit (4oz):
- 1 - 4oz bottle WPS1: 28% technical grade sodium chlorite (yielding a 22.4% sodium chlorite solution).
- 1 - 4oz bottle of activator (either4% hydrochloric acid or 50% citric acid)
Our WPS1 4 oz Kit comes with either hydrochloric acid or citric acid as the activator. Use the grid to choose which combination you want. Mix and match to increase your quantity savings.
Our sodium chlorite is technical grade sodium chlorite, which means it is 80% sodium chlorite and 20% inert fillers.
We sourced a very high grade of hydrochloric acid, Cleanroom LP grade, which is much cleaner than USP (US Pharmacopia) or food grade. Impurities for this grade are measured in ppb (parts per billion).
Our citric acid powder is USP grade.
The purified water used in manufacturing our products is carbon-filtered reverse osmosis water. No ozonation or other processing is used in making our purified water.
For every one of WPS1 use one drop of an activator in a glass or plastic container, do not ever use metal around or with these chemicals. Allow the drops to sit for 30 seconds to one minute to activate the WPS1 and create the chlorine dioxide. The combined drops will turn slightly yellow and give off a slight chlorine smell. Use 1 to 5 activated drops per gallon of water for purification purposes.
Use caution when handling these products. Avoid contact with the eyes or skin. These products will bleach out clothing and other materials.
Chlorine dioxide vapors will irritate the mucous membranes of the nose, throat, and lungs. DO NOT DIRECTLY INHALE THE VAPORS OR GAS.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS USING FORWARDING COMPANIESNOTE MOST FORWARDING COMPANIES WILL NOT ACCEPT THESE CHEMICALS. PLEASE CONFIRM WITH THE COMPANY BEFORE ORDERING. BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACCEPTANCE BY THE FORWARDING COMPANY AND RETURNS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
IT IS AGAINST USDOT REGULATIONS TO TAKE THESE PRODUCTS ON A PASSENGER AIRCRAFT WITHOUT PROPER LABELLING AND PACKAGING. THESE PRODUCTS ARE CONSIDERED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS WHEN TRANSPORTED BY AIR. THEY MUST BE LABELLED AS SUCH AND PACKAGED IN ACCORDANCE WITH DOT GUIDELINES. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES CAN LEAD TO SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES AND BE A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW.
ANY CUSTOMER WHO MAKES US AWARE THEY INTEND TO VIOLATE USDOT RULES AND REGULATIONS WILL BE REFUSED THE RIGHT TO PURCHASE. SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.