Deluxe Mini Overnight CDS Generating Kit (240 ml)
- WPS1, hydrochloric acid, and citric acid will only be shipped to the lower 48 US states and Canada.
- They CANNOT be shipped anywhere else by WPS4sale.com.
- WPS1, hydrochloric acid, and citric acid must be shipped via UPS Ground as ORM-D commodities and therefore CANNOT be shipped to PO boxes.
- There is NO EXPRESS SHIPPING available for these products and NO RETURNS are allowed with these products.
Hover over the item in the grid to see a picture of each kit.
Deluxe Mini Overnight Method CDS Generating Kit
- 1 - 16 oz glass jar with plastic lid and seal
- 1 - 70 ml glass cup 2" wide x 2.5" tall
- 1 - 1ml oral syringe
- 4 - stabilized CDS labels
- 1 - 25 ml graduated cylinder
- 4 - empty HDPE 4oz bottles
- 1 - 3ml oral syringe
- 1 - 6ml oral syringe
- 1 - 4oz measuring cup
- 1 - WPS1 4oz HDPE bottle
- 1 - activator 4oz HDPE bottle (either HCl 10% or citric acid)
This kit allows you to make 10 4oz bottles of CDS 2 bottles at a time. Use the grid to choose which activator you want.
Instructions for making CDS overnight: Based on tests, this kit should generate 240 milliliters of 3000 to 6000 parts per million (ppm) chlorine dioxide solution (CDS) using either 10% HCl activator or 50% citric acid activator in 12 hours. 4% HCl activator can also be used if the time frame is extended to 24 hours. The higher ppm number is rare but possible. Normally the range is 3000 to 4500 ppm.
- Put 240 ml of distilled or reverse osmosis water into the 16 oz glass jar.
- Place the glass cup into the 16 oz glass jar using your fingers pressing outside from the inside of the glass (this takes both hands).
- Add 18 ml of WPS1 to the Mini Trifle Bowl, then add either: (a) 18 ml of 10% HCl acid or, (b) 18 ml of 50% citric acid.
- Put the lid on tightly so no gas escapes.
- Leave at room temperature away from sunlight for approximately 12 hours till the liquid in the Mini Trifle Bowl and the larger container are the same color.
- Gently remove the glass cup from the 16 oz glass jar (again, using your fingers inside the glass pressing outwards).
- Avoid spilling the residue from the glass cup into the CDS you now have.
- Dispose of the residue in the glass cup. The 240 ml of distilled water is now CDS and should measure 3000-6000 ppm. Use the test strips to verify its strength.
- CDS can be stabilized by adding 5 ml of unactivated WPS1 for every 240 ml of CDS solution.
A PDF of the instructions is available for download under the Documents Menu, Instructional PDFs section.
6 drops of CDS at 3000 part per million (ppm) is the equivalent of 1 activated drop of WPS1. Therefore 6 drops of CDS at 3000 ppm will purify 1 gallon of water. Accordingly, this can be increased to as many as 30 drops of CDS per gallon of water since we say you can use 1 to 5 activated drops of WPS1 per gallon of water depending on the quality of the water you begin with (6x5=30).
WARNING: It may be necessary to refrigerate the ingredients prior to use to slow down the reaction time in warmer seasons.
Use caution when handling these products. Avoid contact with the eyes or skin. These products will bleach out clothing and other materials.
Chlorine dioxide vapors will irritate the mucous membranes of the nose, throat, and lungs. DO NOT DIRECTLY INHALE THE VAPORS OR GAS.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS RECOMENDED TO WEAR EYE PROTECTION AND A GAS MASK.
The purified water used in manufacturing our products is either carbon-filtered reverse osmosis water or steam distilled water. No ozonation or other processing is used in making our purified water.
IT IS AGAINST USDOT REGULATIONS TO TAKE THESE PRODUCTS ON A PASSENGER AIRCRAFT WITHOUT PROPER LABELLING AND PACKAGING. THESE PRODUCTS ARE CONSIDERED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS WHEN TRANSPORTED BY AIR. THEY MUST BE LABELLED AS SUCH AND PACKAGED IN ACCORDANCE WITH DOT GUIDELINES. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES CAN LEAD TO SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES AND BE A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW.